Ok…. Cliche time! Where did the time go? How did my sweet baby get to be 6 months old? Surely that much time hasn’t already passed. I just can’t believe it!!
1. Favorite Foods: Formula, oatmeal, sweet potato, might try a banana tonight!
2. Favorite Outdoor Activities: Going for walks in the stroller, wearing her fashionable hat!!
3. Favorite Book: “My Very Own Fairytale” is the name of it. Her Aunt Cecilia and Uncle Jeff gave it to her. We’ve read that a couple of times. She likes the pictures!
4. Favorite Song: Jesus Loves Me (sung by Mimi), This Little Light of Mine and Hakuna Matata.
5. Number of Teeth: Still no teeth that I’m aware of!
6. Latest Accomplishments: Rolling like crazy, laughing, grabbing shiny things (including earrings, ouch!), recognizing her name and her mommy.
7. Words: No words yet, but she moves her mouth like she WANTS to talk!
8. Favorite Store: Carter’s
9. Favorite Toys: Her purse, Socks the sock monkey, Winnie the Pooh, her keys.
10. Favorite Games: Peek-a-boo, super baby, kissy, and being tickled.
11. Dislikes: Being in my car seat too long, and not being able to see what’s going on when we’re out and about.
12. Loves: Snuggling with Mommy, her purse, being kissed, being in social situations when I can watch what is going on, and rolling all over.
13. Favorite Animals: My puppies, Seamus and Lola
14. She’s trying so hard to sit up, even from a laying down position. She just can’t quite hold herself up yet, but she sure is trying. She just has more and more personality every day. I just love her!!!