I got sidetracked and haven’t posted in a few days. Oops. I’m in a mood today, too. I’m having a no good, terrible, awful, very bad day. Maybe this will serve as a pick me up. So the topic of the day is my 5 greatest accomplishments. I don’t think this will be hard.
1. My daughter. Duh. Yes I consider this an accomplishment. I helped to make one of the sweetest, funnest, most beautiful babies in the whole wide world. She is my pride, and my joy, and my grace. I just love her so much. I don’t know where I would be without her. Sometimes I still can’t believe she’s real!
2. Going back for my Master’s. Even just that little step is a really big accomplishment for me. I’m proud of myself.
3. Getting married, and thus far staying married. It could change, but for now I feel like that is an accomplishment. Guess we’ll see where I am tomorrow on that front.
4. Becoming a Christian. To me that one doesn’t require a whole lot of explanation.
5. Learning how to be me. I’m still learning that one. I am trying to find out who I am without the influence of anyone else. I haven’t really given myself that opportunity. I don’t know if I’ll like her once I finish, but it’s gotta be better than it is right now.