5 Strengths I have, huh? I’d like to say I’m modest about something like this but I’m really not.
1. I’m loyal. I can be the best friend you’ve ever had.
2. I’m determined. If I say I’m going to do something, you bet your backside, it’s going to get done.
3. I like to think of myself as giving. I don’t have a lot of money, but I feel like I make up for it in areas of helping people out.
4. I’m outgoing. I’m easy to relate to. By and large, people like me. (With the possible exception of one of the daycare workers today…)
5. I fight for what I believe in. (Particularly when it comes to my child.)
Now the other stuff. I’ve been grinding my teeth so much lately. My jaw hurts! I’m trying to manage the stress. I’ve been crocheting more. That’s my main stress reliever, but because I’m stressed, my stitches are so tight and it’s warping the blanket. Hopefully no one will notice. I’m ready to get this blanket done and on it’s way. Not cause it’s not a fun pattern. it is. I’m not a huge fan of the yarn. It makes it hard to count the stitches, but that’s ok. Then I’m going to make some potholders for the church. I’m really excited about those. Right now it’s easier for me to work on small stuff rather than big stuff. This is not the point! I’m grinding my teeth. That’s the point. All the time, and it’s getting old. I have to put my cheek in between my teeth at night just so I can sleep, and I’m willing to bet that is not a great idea either. I’m not sure WHY I’m so stressed. Yes, yes, there is the whole business with Andrew, and admittedly we haven’t been getting along that well.. But I don’t know that that is all of it. I lost it with daycare yesterday. I’m about to lose it over some work things. Why is it just heaping on all right now? I dunno. I have to find a better way to manage this cause my cheeks are raw and my hands are cramping up…