The five things that make me most happy, huh? This shouldn’t be too hard. Hardest part will be keeping it to 5 things!
1. My baby. Duh. Everything about her makes me happy. Her smiles, her coos, her laugh, her facial expressions, everything. Just wish she’d gain some weight.
2. My family. They’re so supportive and wonderful. I couldn’t have asked for better.
3. My church. They’re also wonderful people. Aubree and I learn something new from them every day.
4. My husband. Even though our situation sucks, I still love him. Obviously. Otherwise why would I have stayed with him. Loving him makes me happy. Makes me sad too sometimes, but mostly it makes me happy.
5. Can’t forget my friends! I have the best bunch of friends ever. That includes the new friends I have made recently, the old ones I have reconnected with, and the ones who have been there all the time.
I didn’t have room to put my puppies in there! They make me happy too! See, I knew I couldn’t stay in the confines of the rules. That’s cause I’m a rebel! Haha!