Yup! That’s right. 4 whole months! I can’t even believe it. We had such a good day too (except for me having a really hard time getting her to nap, at all… until 5-7 when she had to go to bed at 8… bad choice, but she was getting cranky… and for the first time in a long time it took me more than 10 minutes to get her to sleep! That is neither here nor there I suppose…) Anyway! We cuddled a lot, and I took her to Carter’s and got her a little 4 month birthday present! Her first purse! She loves it. She played with it all day. Then we went to Kohl’s and found me an outfit for her baby dedication. She slept through that. Woohoo! And I got an outfit that was gorgemous! Anyway! Let’s get to the important stuff about Miss Aubree!
1. Favorite Foods: Still just formula. She’s showing some signs of being ready for food food, and Momma got her baby bullet all cleaned up and sterilized today! Woohoo!!!
2. Favorite Outdoor Activities: Going for walks in the stroller.
3. Favorite Book: Winnie the Pooh, Classical Disney Stories
4. Favorite Song: Jesus Loves Me (sung by Mimi) and anything Mommy tries to sing, it’s funny!
5. Number of Teeth: None yet!
6. Latest Accomplishments: Pulling myself up, sitting up with support (but less and less everyday), bearing weight on my legs, smiling, lots of personality, taking an interest in my toys, playing with my feet, being a really good girl in social situations, sleeping unswaddled occasionally, putting my hand on Mommy’s mouth when she talks to me, responding by looking when someone speaks to me, and holding onto Mommy when she is carrying me.
7. Words: I swear she said “haha” yesterday. Emily heard it too!!
8. Favorite Store: Carter’s
9. Favorite Toys: My bunny security blanket, my Winnie-the-Pooh security blanket, and my new purse!
10. Favorite Games: Peek-a-boo, super baby, kissy, and being tickled.
11. Dislikes: Being in my car seat too long, and being strapped in to where I can’t get to my feet.
12. Loves: Snuggling with Mommy, my new purse, being kissed, being in social situations when I can watch what is going on.
13. Favorite Animals: My puppies, Seamus and Lola
14. Aubree is sitting up so well. She loves looking around and being a part of everything. If she can’t see, she gets maaaad! She seems to enjoy church (or the attention she gets anyway). She also likes WWE. I’m teaching her early! Her daddy will be proud! 🙂
That’s it for today. I find myself in need of some Oreos! 🙂